I’d like to thank the Academy… Ooh, wrong award? My bad.
You bloggers are too welcoming! I received my first award tonight from Lindsey at Life According to Mrs. LC. Thank you for the recognition! I now proudly display this little cartoon man on my blog.
What you guys don’t know is that I actually had the same striped shirt in 2nd grade. Very stylish.
So here are the rules:
1. Post the award on your blog
2. Link to me for giving it to you
3. Link the originating post here
4. Pass it on to five three deserving people – I’m changing the rules…so rebellious!
5. Post these rules for your recipients
I clicked around to see who’s gotten this so far, so hopefully I’m avoiding a repeat! And the winners are…
1. Andrea at bella eats [and runs] – Andrea is also a newbie to the blog world and was the first to try one of my goodies, the Spiced Pumpkin Honey Muffins, so I definitely owe her some blog love for that! She is a fellow baking fan, has great recipe ideas and takes lovely pictures. Check out the one of her black lab she posted tonight! I know, not food related, but I’m a sucker for puppies (see Ashley Facts: Part II).
2. Jenn at eating bender – I gotta give it up for Jenn because she’s a fellow Northwestern-er and helps me reminisce my college days through her posts. She also gives thorough product reviews in case you’re on the market for new snack ideas.
3. Liz aka VeggieGirl – Liz is a force to be reckoned with in the blog world! She’s always one of the first to comment on a new post and offer compliments or words of encouragement. Her enthusiasm is contagious! Plus, she’s a devoted baker, so that gives her extra credit in my book.
Go! Click! Enjoy!